Wednesday 14th November, 3-4pm
This free 1-hour webinar is aimed at organisations who have adopted, or are considering adopting, Office 365. Many organisations adopt Office 365 for Mail and/or the Office Suite and do not utilise its wider potential. The webinar provides an overview of the Apps available as part of an Office 365 subscription, that you can utilise to increase productivity, efficiency and turnover.
PointSolutions presents the webinar to help you understand how the Office 365 Apps can be used in a business context. There will also be an an end-to-end process example of how some of the more commonly used Apps can be utilised to deliver an end-to-end process.
- SharePoint – intelligent document management
- Flow – push notifications and process triggers
- PowerApps – electronic forms processing
- PowerBI – management dashboards
- Teams – collaboration
- Yammer – company communications
- Bookings – appointment scheduling
The free webinar is aimed at directors, business managers and process owners, and IT Managers who want to understand the value of Office 365 to present to the business.