Making Office 365 work for you, on the 31st of July. The hour-long webinar will take place from 2 pm to 3 pm.
For organisations who have adopted Office 365 and organisations considering adopting, this workshop provides an overview of the breadth and depth of the Apps available as part of an Office 365 subscription. Many organisations adopt Office 365 for Mail and/or the Office suite but are unaware of the depth of features available in the many Apps provided.
The webinar presented by PointSolutions provides a level of understanding on what the Apps can be used for in a business context. As well as an overview PointSolutions will provide an end-to-end process example of how some of the more commonly used Apps can be utilised to deliver an end-to-end process.
The core Apps that will be showcased are:
- SharePoint – intelligent document management
- Flow – push notifications and process triggers (Watch Microsoft explainer video)
- PowerApps – electronic forms processing (Watch Microsoft explainer video)
- PowerBI – management dashboards (Watch Microsoft explainer video)
- Teams – collaboration (Watch Microsoft explainer video)
- Yammer – company communications
- Bookings – appointment scheduling (Watch Microsoft explainer video)
The free 1-hour webinar is aimed at directors, business managers and process owners, and IT Managers who want to understand the value of Office 365 to present to the business.