Making Office 365 work for you, on the 20th of February. The half-day workshop will start with breakfast and registration at 9:00am and the presentation will begin at 9:30am until 12.00pm at DoubleTree by Hilton in Leeds.
For organisations who have adopted Office 365 and organisations considering adopting, this workshop provides an overview of the breadth and depth of the Apps available as part of an O365 subscription. Many organisations adopt Office 365 for Mail and/or the Office suite but are unaware of the depth of features available in the many Apps provided.
The workshop presented by PointSolutions provides a level of understanding on what the Apps can be used for in a business context. As well as an overview PointSolutions will provide an end-to-end process example of how some of the more commonly used Apps can be utilised to deliver an end-to-end process.
The core Apps that will be showcased are:
- SharePoint – intelligent document management
- Flow – push notifications and process triggers
- PowerApps – electronic forms processing
- PowerBI – management dashboards
- Teams – collaboration
- Yammer – company communications
- Bookings – appointment scheduling
The free 3-hour session is aimed at directors, business managers and process owners, and IT Managers who want to understand the value of Office 365 to present to the business.
- Introduction to Office365
- Overview of Selected Applications
– SharePoint Document Management
- Refreshment Break