For organisations who have adopted Office 365 and organisations considering adopting, this workshop provides an overview of the breadth and depth of the Apps available as part of an O365 subscription. Many organisations adopt Office 365 for Mail and/or the Office suite but are unaware of the depth of features available in the many Apps provided.
The workshop presented by PointSolutions provides a level of understanding on what the Apps can be used for in a business context. As well as an overview PointSolutions will provide an end-to-end process example of how some of the more commonly used Apps can be utilised to deliver an end-to-end process.
The core Apps that will be showcased are:
- SharePoint – intelligent document management
- Flow – push notifications and process triggers
- PowerApps – electronic forms processing
- PowerBI – management dashboards
- Teams – collaboration
- Yammer – company communications
The free 3-hour session is aimed at directors, business managers and process owners, and IT Managers who want to understand the value of Office 365 to present to the business.
The half-day session will run on the 28th September from 9.30 – 12.30 at the AMP Technology Centre – Serviced Offices, Workshops, Conferencing & Meeting Rooms, Rotherham, S60 5WG
- Introduction to Office 365
- Overview of Breadth & Depth of Apps in Office 365 – detailed in the take-away product sheet
- Overview of the focus Apps
– SharePoint Document Management
- Refreshment Break
- Process Overview – Linking the Apps