PointSolutions are currently recruiting for an Office 365 Lead Developer. The details of this position are as follows
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
This is a cloud solutions focused role in an established and growing Microsoft solution specialist organisation.
Reporting into the Technical Director, this role offers the opportunity for the successful developer to work in an environment that enables them to operate in a senior role in the business and in the development of Office 365 Apps and SharePoint Add-ins, whilst enhancing their management skills.
The role will include (but not be limited) to the following:
- Leading a small development team in an Agile environment
- Keeping up to date with the latest Office 365 and Azure development practices
- Writing technical documentation from customer business requirements
- Contribute to the Technical Strategy of the business
- Good knowledge of developing solutions in SharePoint Online
- Good knowledge of the Office 365 platform and Azure
- Extensive knowledge of on premise SharePoint development
- ASP.NET MVC & C#
- Angular 2
- Approachable and confident with all audiences, technical and non-technical
- Able to communicate to technical and business audiences
- A good, confident and clear communicator
- Confident presenter – both on a 1-to-1 basis and to groups
- Enthusiastic and energetic in their daily working life
- Ambitious and flexible with a desire to succeed and progress both themselves and the business
- A fast and keen learner of new applications / technologies
- Self-motivated team player
- You want to help develop peoples skills
- Liaising with existing and new clients to gather business requirements to produce technical proposal documents in accordance with the company development strategy.
- Ensure that the developers in the team are adhering to the software quality standards agreed.
- Understand and can talk about and explain to the team the importance of principles of good software design and development.
- Understand and can talk coherently about the any practices (such as refactoring, TDD and pair programming) and their benefits.
- Ensure the features developed by the team are produced to the highest possible quality.
- Show the developers on the team better ways of doing things and help them improve their skills.
- Ensure the software the team is responsible for, is healthy.
- Act as an example to all the developers on the team by being the person who most closely follows the principles and practices we have committed to.
- Act as an example to all the developers on the team by advocating learning and taking the time to do so yourself, attaining relevant Microsoft certifications to improve the standing of the partner status with Microsoft.
- Salary: £35k – £40k
- Benefits package
How To Apply
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org