PointSolutions is expanding and looking to recruit for a number of new positions including a Senior Developer and a QA / Systems Tester.
Over the last twelve months the team at PointSolutions has grown to accommodate the rise in demand for SharePoint based applications and services. “Leading brands including Rolls-Royce, Sky and RSA have become customers over this period and our profile continues to rocket.” adds Dave Bailey – Marketing Director at PointSolutions’
PointSolutions provide a number of SharePoint based / Office 365 compatible business applications including SharePoint HR, LMS and CRM which are now attracting interest from all over the world. If you would like to be part of the journey and think you can deliver beyond our expectations then we would like to hear from you.
The full job details for both positions can be downloaded from this page and the remuneration package will be disclosed upon application.
For more information contact email@example.com
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SharePoint development
- Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model
- Experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Experience of working with the AGILE methodology
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
- Proven track record to work to strict commercial deadlines
- Self-management and strong organisation skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
Quality Engineer / Development Tester
- Experience in Software Testing
- Qualification in Software Testing (ideally ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be analytical whilst having a keen eye for detail, even when working to tight timescales
- A desire to want to deliver quality end products to customers
- Ability to work within (and continually build on) a quality framework for software testing
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales