PointSolutions are currently recruiting for a Project Manager. The details of this position are as follows…
PointSolutions is accredited by Microsoft as a SharePoint Specialist and focuses on SharePoint software, providing development, design, implementation, consultancy, training, support and application services, with a particular focus on HR system deployments on both on-premises and Office 365 editions.
Due to recent successful growth in the industry PointSolutions are seeking a Project Manager to run end to end Projects with senior stakeholders across our Client portfolio.
Reporting to the Client Services Director the role of a Project Manager within PointSolutions will have two core elements – i) To manage Projects within budget and milestones; ii) To undertake ongoing account management to ensure value is added and to maximise client opportunities.
Whilst project management is the key skill-set for the role the remit is wider than just this and is what makes the role and future opportunities more interesting for the right person.
The specific responsibilities include, but not exhaustive:
- Management of projects to budget and milestones
- Account management to set strategies and targets to generate new business
- Implementation skills to undertake certain aspects and manage/delegate other aspects
- Management of client handover documentation
- Management of client User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes to achieve positive sign-off
- Supporting the Technical Support team in handover of projects and ongoing issues
- Reporting to directors on set KPI’s
- Updating of internal systems on Project progress
Responsibilities and Duties
The role requires someone with experience of managing and delivering key projects, building relationships and credibility and the ability to account manage and generate associated project new business.
The skill-set desirable for the role is:
- Incident / Risk Management
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite to a Demonstrable Level – Specifically in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Delivery of project milestones/tasks to agreed deadlines and quality standards
- Working with senior stakeholders in Client businesses
- Being self-sufficient in delivering work
- Providing regular updates on project progress to the management team
- Managing their workload in conjunction with overall project milestones
- Delivering handover meetings
- Processing of systems and adherence to SOP’s
- Experience of working with HR related software (ERM, Holidays, Absence, Timesheet Management tools)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com