PointSolutions provide free SharePoint Leverage sessions that offer deep insight into the rich capabilities of SharePoint.
The profile of SharePoint has grown demonstrably over the last twelve months and businesses of all sizes and with varied needs are turning to SharePoint to deliver.
Whether you have already invested in SharePoint in the cloud or on-premise or wondering whether you should, this informal session will provide practical examples of how SharePoint is being used to provide key business system functionality including HR, Learning Management, Customer Relationship Management, Heath Safety and Environment solutions.
This informal workshop is aimed at business owners, department heads and managers, is non-technical and will provide a number of practical business ‘take-a-ways’ gained from our vast knowledge of implementing SharePoint projects over the last twelve years.
Key areas covered include
- How to implement a secure shared document/information strategy
- Using electronic forms to automate process and update data
- Deploying employee and KPI dashboards – to focus on key indicators/tasks
- Using SharePoint as a tool to collaborate and share information with partners (customers, suppliers, contractors etc.)
- Designing workflows to highlight/flag/alert/escalate key tasks, issues and trigger points – via eMail and/or SMS and traffic lighting/dashboards