HR Software for Office 365
PeoplePoint 365 is SharePoint based HR software designed to work with Office 365 and also with SharePoint on-premises.
Multiple views provide self-service access for employees, powerful reporting and real-time dashboards for HR professionals, Line Managers, IT and Payroll.
Our modular approach allows businesses to build the best system for their needs and also includes the ability to extend the functionality by adding an Applicant Tracking (ATS) module. The system also dove-tails neatly with our SharePoint LMS.
Our HR management system is designed to meet the needs of large multinational businesses that require global deployments and the ability to have regional HR managers/administration within a single deployment.
Themes of Functionality
- Core HR
Time & Attendance
- Applicant Tracking (ATS)
A Few System Highlights
- Simple, clean user interface makes the system easy to use and administer
- Web based means it’s accessible on-the-go and as part of the Office 365 eco-system
- Modular system means you only pay for what you need
- It’s SharePoint based so it can easily grow and flex to suit your needs in the future
- Standard and customisable reports to aid HR and business strategic goals
- Dynamic organisational charting provides visibility across all levels and highlights ‘empty chairs’ within an organisation
- Integrated Applicant Tracking (ATS) and LMS options help to provide further save-time and provide a digital workplace for all stakeholders
- Self-service portals helps to automate time consuming manual processes
A Modern Look and Feel
PeoplePoint 365 can be easily customised to reflect your corporate identity and can also become a central part of your Company intranet. Left hand navigation, quadrant grids and quick links mean everything is presented in one window, where users can get access to everything they need, in one place.
A Global Solution
PeoplePoint 365 is designed to meet the needs of large multinational businesses that require global deployments and the ability to have regional HR managers/administration within a single deployment.