Are you looking to move your business systems to the cloud?
SMEs within in the Sheffield City Region can now benefit from Super Fast South Yorkshire Digital Innovation Vouchers worth 50% of the cost of a project that provides a move to Office365 and/or Office 365 based products. Below are examples of the type of projects that could be considered.
With the help of PointSolutions you could be eligible for half the cost of a project to deploy our suite of Office 365 Apps:
- HR Management System
- Learning Management System
- Applicant Tracking System
- QHSE Management System
- Purchase Order Requisition System
The funding would also contribute to any project where utilising Office 365 for the first time this is the key driver. The following is just a snapshot of some of the solutions available as part of the huge range of Apps and functionality in Office 365.
- Building an Intranet and/or an Extranet – using Office 365 SharePoint Online
- Implementing a Document Management System – using Office 365 SharePoint Online and/or OneDrive
- Creating Team Collaboration / Project Management Sites – using Office 365 Teams and/or Office365 Planner
- Creating Online eForms Processes – using Office 365 Forms
- Build Mobile Apps Specific to your Processes – using Office 365 PowerApps
- Develop Workflow, Notification and Alert Systems – Using Office 365 Flow
- Build Business Management Reporting Dashboards – Using Office 365 PowerBI
PointSolutions are specialists in SharePoint based HR and LMS Systems that utilise the Office 365 toolset. These are systems that the digital innovation vouchers can help to fund and even contribute to licensing if you are new to Office 365 for the first year. We can help you apply for funding contribution on projects from £5,000.00 to £24,999.00.
So, are you an SME of 50-250 employees and whose trading address is within the Sheffield City Region: Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Doncaster, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham, or Sheffield. If you are we can help scope your project.